:

ALASKA CALENDAR GIRLS : A GROUP OF FRIENDS WHO QUILT & CREATE ART

Sunday, August 14, 2016


I wish I could say that this was already done -- I haven't even started -- but this is what I want my entryway to look like. It would be a great design for a quilt as well!  The colors even match my orange front door. I would like to give credit to whoever did this but it's out there on the internet somewhere. Missing you all very much, but love seeing what you do and I know you're wrapping up the last stitches getting ready for the quilt show. I'm hoping I can be there, but not for sure yet. *Barb*

2 comments:

  1. We miss you too Barb. We were saying how much at our last meeting. We need our Scribe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too Barb. We were saying how much at our last meeting. We need our Scribe!

    ReplyDelete